As well as growing plants, we also love to help other small businesses grow.
This is why we have teamed up with a number of partners who ship your orders directly from their own warehouses and stock rooms instead of sending it via What You Sow HQ first.
This scheme is particularly useful to small businesses and designer-makers, whose work we really try to promote on What You Sow, as it means better profit margins for them and a way to reach a new audience.
This scheme has numerous benefits, the greatest being a larger product offering to our customers and better margins for our suppliers, not to mention the reduction on CO2 by eliminating a whole step in the supply chain.
So let's break it down
What this means for our customers:
- A wider range of choice in the What You Sow shop
- Products coming directly from our suppliers which may take an extra day or two to arrive.
- Our suppliers' own unique packaging, slightly different to items which come direct from What You Sow.
- A product that hasn't travelled quite as far.
What this means for our supplier partners:
- A better margin on their products
- A reduction in the amount of stock they need to produce in advance.
- A new audience for their work
Each product that comes from one of our partners is clearly highlighted on the product page, so that you know to expect your products to arrive separately to your core What You Sow order.
Our current partners are:
- Implementations Copper Tools
- Rock Cake Jewellery
- Food Guide UK Home-wares
If you create beautiful hand-made gifts for gardeners and would like to be one of our partners, please drop Lyndsey a line using our contact form and tell us a bit about you and your business.